3th International Scientific Conference “The History of Science and Science of Science: Interdisciplinary Studies”
3th International Scientific Conference
“The History of Science and Science of Science:
Organized by the Institute of the History of Science
of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
October 14, 2022
The Institute of the History of Science of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences holds the 3th International Scientific Conference on “History of Science and Science of Science: Interdisciplinary Studies”, dedicated to the relevant issues of the history of science and science of science.
The conference invites the scientists and researchers from higher education and research institutions of the republic, including foreign countries.
The conference is planned to be held in the traditional format, taking into account the current pandemic conditions.
- History and methodology of technical sciences and engineering activities, monuments of science and technology
- Historiography and source studies;
- The role of scientific diplomacy in modern times;
- Biographical research in the history of science: features of methodological and source analysis;
- Brain drain and mobility in post-Soviet region;
- The role of women in the history of science;
- History of academies of sciences and scientific institutions;
- History of natural and exact sciences;
- Scientometric research;
- Sociological problems of science;
- Social research of new scientific directions and mechanism of formation of intellectual elites;
- Innovative processes in science and education.
Please submit your abstract/full paper via email to email@example.com following requirements by September 5, 2022.
Submission Rules: (Azerbaijani, Russian, and English)
- The manuscripts should be written in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English and Russian languages.
- The length of the abstract should be 2-5 pages, the length of the full paper should be 10-15 pages in A4 format;
- Formatted in Times New Roman 12 pt., 1.5 spacing and with margins: Top and Bottom:
2 cm, Left: 3 cm, Right: 1 cm.;
- The References should be given in APA style.
Structure of abstracts and full papers:
- title page (the part before the text);
- summary and keywords in English;
- the full text should consist of an introduction, main text, conclusion and references.
- name, surname, patronymic;
- place of work;
- scientific degree and scientific title;
- e-mail address;
- UOT və ORCID.
Address: AZ 1143, Baku, H.Javid ave. 115, 2nd floor.
Phones: (+99412) 539-51-34; (+99450) 268-22-44.
Note: The scientific relevance, importance and adherence of the abstracts and full papers to the conference will be assessed and the authors will be informed about the results. Abstracts and full papers that do not meet the requirements will not be considered for publication.